My goodness, time flies... before we get too far into 2006, here's a Friday Round-Up
. Do yourself a solid and catch up on some funny you missed in 2005. We'll be back with a steaming hot fresh load of comedy after the weekend.
As authentic as anything else we do.
We don't know a lot about art but we know what we hate.
A.K.A "Please withdraw your lawsuit."
Opinions are like bellybuttons: a useless deforming scar.
Nifty graphics, sounds and video guaranteed to crash your computer.
Those who can't do, review.
Finally, some meat on this bone.
Food Of The Gods
Would that we could eat like them.
Caveat Emptor. Seriously.
Hot Or Not?
Celebrities ridicule the insecure. Fun.
Because reading is fundemental.
Lost & Found
Uniting keepers and weepers.
Untold tales of the glowing glass teat.
Stop the presses.
- American Idol Of The Living Dead
- Killer Veep Vows Revenge, Guns Down Lawyer
- State Of The Union, With A Vengeance
- American Idol Uncensored: The Americanist Edition
- Can You Feel The Hate? American Idol Is Back
- Whoville Breeds Green-Glowing Pigs
- Fall 2005 J.E.I. Interns
- Pat Robertson Surprised At Fuss, Sets Record Straight
- The Least Litigious Place On Earth
- Cartoon World Mourns Death Of Jabberjaw
- Olympics & Pans
- Mississippi No Longer Burning, Itching Persists
- Get Away From Her, You Bi-yotch!
- Alba's Nipple Fulfills Red Carpet Duties
- Runaway Bride Pleads No Contessa To Felony
- Sit Down, American Idol, We Need To Talk
- Vatican Fast-Tracks John Paul II Sainthood, Issues Commemorative Cookie Jar
- Tough Break, Chekov
- You Was Robbed, Dawg
- Your Next American Idol
- And A Habemus Papam To You!
There once was a girl from Nantucket...
The Savage Breast
Music, not boobs.
What she blinded us with.
Seal Of Approval
Sites that don't suck so much.
Once upon a time... .
A Thousand Words
What a picture is worth, depending on exchange rates.
Intercepted communications amongst the staff.
Or, as Black Flag said, "Gimme gimme gimme."
Insania Fragilis, Fectum Dubitabilis!