The Journal of Ephemeral Inspiration

The Journal of Ephemeral Inspiration promises a neverending spew of pointless minutae, brilliant yet useless ideas, troublingly cruel commentary and emphatic musings on whatever shiny object happens to catch our collective eye. Always remember, hate the game, not the playa.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Hot Or Not? Jerry Lewis Has Had Enough


It's our fault. We saw the line and left a skid mark far beyond it. Jerry Lewis is pissed and can you blame him? The pimply and diseased freaks at Hot Or Not are really just too much for one man to bear, so with thanks and apologies to Jerry, we'll ask him to take one more peek. After that, we're gonna have to find a celebrity judge by making cold-calls out of the Day Planner® we lifted from Mike Ovitz's convertible last month. If that doesn't pan out, Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick® is gonna have to be hacked again. Sorry, kitten.
"You morons are killing me. If I wanted to spend my time looking at herpes, I'd head over to Tony Bennett's house, you schmucks. Enough. Send my check to my girl, I'm going."

Also in this series...