The Journal of Ephemeral Inspiration

The Journal of Ephemeral Inspiration promises a neverending spew of pointless minutae, brilliant yet useless ideas, troublingly cruel commentary and emphatic musings on whatever shiny object happens to catch our collective eye. Always remember, hate the game, not the playa.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hot Or Not? Jerry Lewis Keeps It Real


He's large and in charge. Once again, Jerry Lewis is back to tell all the chumps at Hot Or Not to check themselves before they wreck themselves. So without further ado, here's Jerry to tell all you hotties and notties the whole truth and nothing but...
"I swear, I'm gonna be sick. Sweetheart, I'd like to introduce you to my doctor, Dr. Mel Anoma!. What can I say but not? Now excuse me, I'm going to go retch into the umbrella stand!"

Also in this series...