Editorial: Missing Commandments (part 4)
OK, true-- Moses wouldn't have known a Buick from a Biscayne, so it's likely he gave his flea-encrusted noggin an extra scratch when Jehovah handed down these rules of the road. But even if you're piloting a chariot, the following list will help cut down on the fists shaken and birds flipped your way, Samson.
Also in this series...
- Thou shalt not drive like an asshole.
- Thou shalt not use your cell phone in the car.
- Thou shalt not leave more than one car length in front in bumper-to-bumper traffic.
- Thou shalt not rubberneck.
- Thou shalt use turn signals.
- Thou shalt not assume that turn signals given by hand makes automobile drivers accept bicyclists as equals.
- Thou shall keep up with traffic, or thou shall move to the right lane.
- Thou shalt cross the street only at crosswalks, regardless if thou speaketh English or not.