News: American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 7
Uh oh, America, you done gone and forsaken Mandisa and now she's going around blessing people in the name of Jesus and whatnot. Run for the hills, sinners.
Fun and games aside, can anyone really understand a cotton-pickin' word that tumbles past Bucky's overstuffed teeth? The man is all vowels. Oh, and Ace just about pussyrocked himself into a gender reassignment last night. Sure, the guy probably gets more tail than a paper donkey at a first-grader's birthday party, but he practically morphed into Debbie Gibson circa 1991. Enough!
But at least Katharine was safe. Thanks for completing your mission, America.
Note to self: find out who did Kenny Rogers' lift. It's fabulous.
Also in this series...
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 6
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 5
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 4
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 3
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 2
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 1
- Killer Veep Vows Revenge, Guns Down Lawyer
- State Of The Union, With A Vengeance
- American Idol Uncensored: The Americanist Edition
- Can You Feel The Hate? American Idol Is Back
- Whoville Breeds Green-Glowing Pigs
- Pat Robertson Surprised At Fuss, Sets Record Straight
- Fall 2005 J.E.I. Interns
- The Least Litigious Place On Earth
- Cartoon World Mourns Death Of Jabberjaw
- Olympics & Pans
- Mississippi No Longer Burning, Itching Persists
- Get Away From Her, You Bi-yotch!
- Alba's Nipple Fulfills Red Carpet Duties
- Runaway Bride Pleads No Contessa To Felony
- Sit Down, American Idol, We Need To Talk
- Vatican Fast-Tracks John Paul II Sainthood, Issues Commemorative Cookie Jar
- Tough Break, Chekov
- You Was Robbed, Dawg
- Your Next American Idol
- And A Habemus Papam To You!