News: American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 8
Maybe it was for the best that Mandisa got the boot last week-- she probably wouldn't have enjoyed belting out Freddie Mercury tunes, if you, uh, know what we mean.
(If you don't what we mean, what we mean is Mandisa's not down with the leather set. And by leather set, we mean homos. And by homos, we mean sexuals. Get it now?)Ah well, she's shuffling along as a brain-craving zombie now, spreading her message of intolerance among the unholy decaying Lazarites. And joining her this week is everybody's favorite rube, Bucky.The irony is, for all our railing against Bucky, we actually liked his raspy version of "Fat Bottomed Girls" (*cough*MANDISA*cough*). Again, oh effing well... let's take a look at where we're at.
Hey Ace-- hear that bell? It's tolling for thee, you fey putz. You will you will not rock me.
Also in this series...
- Happy Birthday, Sherm.
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 7
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 6
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 5
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 4
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 3
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 2
- American Idol Of The Living Dead, Round 1
- Killer Veep Vows Revenge, Guns Down Lawyer
- State Of The Union, With A Vengeance
- American Idol Uncensored: The Americanist Edition
- Can You Feel The Hate? American Idol Is Back
- Whoville Breeds Green-Glowing Pigs
- Pat Robertson Surprised At Fuss, Sets Record Straight
- Fall 2005 J.E.I. Interns
- The Least Litigious Place On Earth
- Cartoon World Mourns Death Of Jabberjaw
- Olympics & Pans
- Mississippi No Longer Burning, Itching Persists
- Get Away From Her, You Bi-yotch!
- Alba's Nipple Fulfills Red Carpet Duties
- Runaway Bride Pleads No Contessa To Felony
- Sit Down, American Idol, We Need To Talk
- Vatican Fast-Tracks John Paul II Sainthood, Issues Commemorative Cookie Jar
- Tough Break, Chekov
- You Was Robbed, Dawg
- Your Next American Idol
- And A Habemus Papam To You!